When: Thursday, January 5th — 7PM, doors open from 6PM.
Where: St. Leonard’s Church at 25 Wanless Avenue (click for map)
Admission: Free for members, just $5 for non-members. Sister-Clubs are free!
New Members can sign up here.
Our next meeting will be our annual auction.
- You may only have 10 lots per person.
- You must be a member to sell. Guests are welcome to join in as buyers.
- Guest fee is $5 for non-members. Sister-clubs are free.
- Group items into lots that make sense. Three books on card magic go well together. A combination containing mentalism book, a dove harness and a children’s prop won’t generate as good a response. There is a limit to 10 lots per person, but a lot can contain any number of items.
- Make sure you have all the pieces. Items that are missing pieces, missing instructions (or can’t even quite be identified) won’t do as well.
- Set reasonable reserves. Bidders get excited right from the start. Setting the starting bid out of reach makes fewer people likely to build and generates less excitement.
To save time, you can fill out the auction form in advance.
The doors will open at 6:00 and forms will be available for anyone that needs them.